Open Space Technology is a highly scalable and adaptable facilitation method to enable all kinds of people, in any kind of organisation, to create inspired meetings and events. It relies strongly on self-organisation of the group of participants.
Open Space operates under four principles and one law. The four principles are:
- Whoever comes are the right people
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened
- When it starts is the right time
- When it’s over it’s over
The Law is known as the Law of Two Feet: ”If you find yourself in a situation where you are not contributing or learning, move somewhere where you can.” The four principles and the law work to create a powerful event motivated by the passion and bounded by the responsibility of the participants.
We will have a dashboard outside conference room Pascal with empty time slots which anyone can book if they which to discuss a particular topic. All timeslots are connected to a table number in order for participants to know which table they should go to in order to participate and collaborate around the given topic. The Open Space speaker program will be visible on the TV-monitors in the event area but will not be printed in the printed hand-out program.
These speakers have signed up for Open Space:
- 15:00 Per Runeson – “LTH - Open innovation with Sony Ericsson”
- 15:30 Ben van Leest, TranSoft Solutions, – ”VR for airports”
- 16:00 Hans van der Brink – “AI in health care”
- 16:00 Åke Wåssén and Mathias Elmeskog, Hasselblad: "Challenges, possibilities and open positions at Hasselblad"