We know that there is a great urge and lust to debate and discuss among you.
With no predetermined agenda we’ll come together in Open Space to focus our energies on the topics that you are most passionate about. Our mission: to explore new ideas, seek out new insights and connections, and to boldly go forth into spontaneous collaboration.
Whether you have expertise and experience to share, a desire to dig deeper into something you are passionate about, we will come together in Open Space to focus our energies on the topics that you want to discuss. Our mission: to explore new ideas, seek out new insights and connections, and to boldly go forth into spontaneous collaboration.
A session is 30 min and will be started by an elevator pitch from the session leader. There will be up to six parallel sessions. The session leader summarizes the takeaways from the session and the information will be shared late on.
This sessions will take place in the afternoon in Open Space groups in the conference room pascal and surrounded area.
- The open space will be in 4 different locations, within the area of the conference room PASCAL
- Each track is governed/supported by personal from program commitee
- Each track are separated into 30 min slots
- All tracks are open for everyone
- Each slot can be posted in advanced thruogh the Open space proposal application form (See above)
- It can also be submitted by posted by writing name and subject to a planning board at the day of the conference
- White boards and/or paper boards are avilable at each location, but no PC-canons